Click the "Add To Semester 1" button beside a course to begin Application
Semester 1 - Credits: 0
Alternates - Credits: 0
- Search below for the courses you would like to apply for.
- Click the "Add To Semester 1" button beside the course you wish to request.
Note: You are only registering for one semester. You may add 4 courses to the semester and select up to 4 alternates. Alternate course choices are used if a course is full or cancelled. They are not carried forward to the next semester.
- You must "Confirm" every course that has a prerequisite. A transcript or other documentation confirming the prerequisite is required.
- If a course is full, you can click the "Add to Waitlist" button beside the course to be added to the course waitlist. You will not be placed in the course unless space becomes available. You may be added to up to 2 course waitlists.
- Once you have completed your course selections, click the "Continue" button.
- All applicants will receive email confirmation when the application has been submitted, please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive this email.
- You will be required to upload supporting documentation after you completed this registration. The uploaded documents must be in JPEG or PDF format. This document explains how to save a file as a PDF.
|Course Code||Course Name||Grade||Add to Registration|
|FSF1D||Core French, Academic (description) - (Prerequisite: Minimum of 600 hours of French instruction or equivalent)||09|
|FSF1P||Core French, Applied (description) - (Prerequisite: Minimum of 600 hours of French instruction or equivalent)||09||Not available Semester 1|
|ENG1D||English, Academic (description)||09|
|ENG1P||English, Applied (description)||09||Not available Semester 1|
|MFM1P||Foundations of Mathematics, Applied (description)||09||Not available Semester 1|
|CGC1D||Issues in Canadian Geography, Academic (description)||09|
|CGC1P||Issues in Canadian Geography, Applied (description)||09|
|GLS1O||Learning Strategies 1: Skills for Success in Secondary School, Open (description)||09|
|AMV1O||Music (Vocal), Open (description)||09||Not available Semester 1|
|AMG1O||Music (Guitar), Open (description) - (Prerequisite: Playable Acoustic Guitar)||09|
[ Previous Page / Next Page ]