Click the "Add To Semester 2" button beside a course to begin Application
Semester 2 - Credits: 0
Alternates - Credits: 0
- Search below for the courses you would like to apply for.
- Click the "Add To Semester 2" button beside the course you wish to request.
Note: You are only registering for one semester. You may add 4 courses to the semester and select up to 4 alternates. Alternate course choices are used if a course is cancelled. They are not carried forward to the next semester.
- You must "Confirm" every course that has a prerequisite, a transcript or other documentation confirming the prerequisite is required.
- If a course is full, you can click the "Add to Waitlist" button beside the course to be added to course waitlist, you will not be placed in the course unless space becomes available. You may add up to 2 courses to the waitlist.
- Once you have completed your course selections, click the "Continue" button.
- All applicants will receive email confirmation when the application has been submitted, please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive this email.
|Course Code||Course Name||Grade||Add to Registration|
|FSF1D||Core French, Academic (description) - (Prerequisite: Minimum of 600 hours of French instruction or equivalent)||09||Not available Semester 2|
|FSF1P||Core French, Applied (description) - (Prerequisite: Minimum of 600 hours of French instruction or equivalent)||09||Course Full Semester 2|
|ENG1D||English, Academic (description)||09|
|ENG1P||English, Applied (description)||09|
|MFM1P||Foundations of Mathematics, Applied (description)||09|
|CGC1D||Issues in Canadian Geography, Academic (description)||09|
|CGC1P||Issues in Canadian Geography, Applied (description)||09|
|GLS1O||Learning Strategies 1: Skills for Success in Secondary School, Open (description)||09|
|AMV1O||Music (Vocal), Open (description)||09|
|AMG1O||Music (Guitar), Open (description) - (Prerequisite: Playable Acoustic Guitar)||09||Not available Semester 2|
[ Previous Page / Next Page ]